Friday 14 October 2011

Time management

The selected briefs can and should overlap. The architecture editorial will take a considerably longer time to produce due to the logistics of visiting individual cities. However, this brief will be more a case of little and often, and then bringing all the elements together closer to submission. I am under no false allusion that this is more than likely to change, but I should aim to keep to this schedule so that I don't get bogged down on one brief and forget about the others.

Brief 01 is structured slightly different to get myself back into the course. By structuring in contingency time into this calendar a week before submission, it means I can address any issues that may have arisen and also, I can afford to spend a day extra on any brief if I need to do so.





No comments:

Post a Comment