Monday 17 October 2011

Evaluation of week 2

Pretty happy with how last week unfolded. I feel like alot of work got done, and all of it was relevant. One positive which has come from this past week has been the amount of contextual and secondary research which I have done. I have been inspired by numerous type foundrys on how to present and promote my 'Helv has no soul' font. This positive has pointed to a negative, as I did not do enough research on the type design. The idea for the design of the font is purely through primary research, experimenting and my own opinions on Helvetica.

My font is pretty much complete now, I need to import the glyphs and then it is done! The promotion of this font will take alot less time as I have done a huge amount of research into this and also the focus for this brief was the typeface, and now that is complete I can shift my mind towards another brief.





No comments:

Post a Comment