Monday 10 October 2011

Evaluation of week 1


I think I have done well keeping my blogs up to date and documenting what I am doing. But I have not been very good at making decisions. I want each week to feel like the last week of a project as I get so much done. I feel like I got very little done this week compared to what I know I can do. I get carried away with research and there never seems to be an end.

Found it initially hard to not think about an end product but to actually just make typefaces. It is what i want to do but I feel at the moment that there is no great purpose, other than I want to do it and I think that  display fonts are cool! Brief 01 relates hugely to my dissertation and so i am really pleased with this, however I don't know how it will be received as I don't yet know what I am aiming for in terms of deliverables!

My plan of action for this week is to design a complete working typeface and ideas on others by the time I have my tutorial on Thursday morning. This way I can discuss where next to go.

What I have done...



No comments:

Post a Comment