Thursday 17 November 2011

Huge crit

I felt a bit scared by this crit. I feel like I should be more stressed than I am, and I was not sure if I was kidding myself by thinking I had done a fair amount.

The crit was so helpful and honest. I have let go of pretty much half of my briefs and will push the remaining ones further. This way, the deliverables will be more exciting and innovative (what I want).

My evaluation was good and at the right time for a truthful reflection of my progress.

EVALUATION.




















I have had to abandon some briefs as I could push 4 major ones alot further. It will give me something more to aim for and more of a range of deliverables. I need to look at what I am producing for each brief so that I do not end up producing 4x posters or 4x publications.

MAJOR BRIEFS

Brief 01 Push this further, where else can this go? The hard work is done and pretty quickly I could create some really interesting deliverables.

Brief 03 Loads of research done and a clear idea of deliverables and design style. Continue with this.

Brief 04 Need to have this as one of my 4 main briefs as it is the only competition one. Push this further than what is expected.

Brief 05 Make this into one of my major 4 briefs. This could be a great range of deliverables. Think about what else I could make. More typefaces, more songs...

ABANDONED BRIEFS

Brief 02 This could be huge, but I haven't got enough research to make it as good as it could be. Maybe have this as part of my FMP.

Brief 06 This was postponed anyway but could quickly do this over Christmas or as part of FMP.

Brief 07 Leave this... not into packaging and will not get used in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment