Wednesday 16 November 2011

Bebas Neue - secondary

Change of mind... Bebas Neue will still be used in this publication as a supporting font. Such as for the information and to say "A ... Of Show". However, after looking at my previous designs for other submissions for this module, I want to do more of a hand-rendered approach to this, rather than editing an existing typeface. I would really like to create my own letterforms for this.

'Type' will be in a handdrawn style, and "A ... Of Show' will be in Bebas Neue. Quick mock up of what I mean...




















I would really like to have no just one logo but 10 variations to be across different mediums and stock. This will demonstrate the variety of type in the exhibition. All other elements of the logo will be consistent, apart from the look of 'Type', which will have some similarities between varieties.

No comments:

Post a Comment