Wednesday 23 November 2011

Delivery of paper...

This is a little brighter than I imagined...




















I am worried now how the ideas in my head are going to translate to the printed page. The paper is giving me a headache and has put me in a bad mood. I have 10x metres of this stuff... Thinking now that the trend is limited fluorescent colours.

GOOD NEWS/BAD NEWS

This stock is rubbish for ink printing... tried to print black onto it with James and the ink doesn't dry! I tried 2 variations of letters over the orange and a black background and letters in orange to see which is less painful to the eyes! James said you can't so fine detail on this paper as the ink bleeds heavily... and he wasn't wrong!





















However, I can print onto this paper in the Mac Suites as they are laser printers, and the detail comes out really nicely! Unfortunately, the black is a bit transparent so it looks best when they type is in black. The letters stand out really well, and with so much detail it distracts from the orange a little bit. Much happier about this stock now!


No comments:

Post a Comment