Tuesday 29 November 2011

Digitising logos

Again at the beginning, this went badly! But then I remembered it is easier if I edit my hand-drawn sketches first in Photoshop (alot) it is so much better! By tracing round the letters on Photoshop I can then import them into Illustrator and add details such as shine and shadows...






















Had a mini crit with Steph Bourne as once I had digitised these 3 logos I was unsure how they would work together. We both agree that the whit detail on the first one enhances the look and makes it look more interactive and so suits an event/exhibition. However, she was more optimistic about the collection. She suggested how I could adjust these logos to make them a bit more consistent. Helpful chat!

These logos look sooooooo much better and consistent!



No comments:

Post a Comment