Tuesday 1 November 2011

Evaluation of week 4

Had lots of things which I was going to do over dissertation week but not as many of them actually got done! This past week, I was going to focus on research and PPD, including specific projects such as; visiting exhibitions as primary research for Brief 03, finishing off my website and getting my email working for professional presence, creating an updated portfolio with new projects involved.

Over the past week I have attended the Manchester Book Fair and sold 2 of my exhilaro specimen books. Made steps towards making my website and email working. Looked at old dissertations for inspiration for writing style and more books and resources to research. Secondary reseach into exhibitions for Brief 03.

This week I have changed my time management schedule to accomodate 2 new briefs I am taking on. As these are live briefs, I have to do these in the time suggested by the brief. I also need to do some research into Brief 02 as this is probably my weakest brief currently. I am working from back home currently as my Dad has been admitted to hospital. I can work on my pop-up shop submission, and some online research for my dissertation from here, so I will hopefully not get behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment