Monday 7 November 2011

Evaluation of week 5

Woah, the weeks are speeding by now! Even though my Dad has been in hospital this week, I could not let myself get behind with my work. I was working from back home this week which was hard at timnes, but it was good to research all my outstanding briefs and I feel that I am now in a strong knowledgeable position of how they can all be completed and generally how I will complete these and what the deliverables will be. Decisions that I have made this week are;
  • Brief 03 will be printed in black on flourecent paper. 
  • Brief 02 content will be gathered from the book 'Windows. Architectural details.' and the style of typography will be collage photographic. 
  • Brief 05 is now complete and is being printed this afternoon. 
  • Brief 01 will use yellow more in the other deliverables such as back of postcards and the PDF specimen. 
  • Brief 06 needs to be discussed with client and possibly started soon. 
  • Brief 04 may take the longest and so this may need pushing up on my agenda. 
I hope to crack on this week, however initially I am finding it hard to get back into the swing of things! I am printing my pop-up shop posters this afternoon and hopefully once this is out of the way, I can start designing the next thing on the list and stop researching so much! 



No comments:

Post a Comment