Monday 14 November 2011

Evaluation of week 6

Again things have slowed down last week and I didn't get as much done as I had hoped. However the parts that I did get done have been of a very high quality and I am extremely happy with.

This past week I have completed 3 briefs, so this week I need to continue researching and pulling elements together for my final 3 briefs. I have worked out a new time management structure so hopefully I can keep on-top of all of my briefs.

Brief 01 - complete
Brief 02 - to do
Brief 03 - to do this week
Brief 04 - collaboration with Steph Bourne to do
Brief 05 - complete
Brief 06 - postponed
Brief 07 - part-complete

This current week I have a busy day on Wednesday with pop-up shop workshops and dissertation tutorial. Thursday we now have a whole day crit. I am going to stay extra late on Wednesday and Thursday to make up for the time I am unable to do practice work. I am hoping to make a progressive start on Brief 03 and a proper start on my dissertation.






No comments:

Post a Comment