Monday 21 November 2011

Evaluation of week 7

Feel like I could have done alot more this week. I have been doing little bits and bobs from each brief, but nothing major. The crit on Thursday went really well and I have a new direction for my briefs. By letting go of some of them I can focus on the 4 major ones and get more out of them than I would have previously been able to do.

This week, I am working extremely hard to start and finish the competition D&AD brief (Brief 04) with Steph Bourne. We have already rewritten the brief and defined a concept for the form of the posters, we need to define roles and also experiment with folds. In the evenings I am working on the 10x logos for Brief 03 and so hopefully by next week I can vectorise these and apply them over my deliverables and complete this one by next Friday, giving me the final week to push my Brief 01 and Brief 05 as far as I can.

Also, I need to print my 20x posters for the pop up shop (Brief 05). As these take a long time and only one machine can print them I will need to keep going down to the print room to check on the progress and send some overnight. It will be a total of 10 hours printing!




No comments:

Post a Comment