Thursday 28 October 2010

The Story...

The Story...
























Lorenzo suggested that I made a story for my bread. It should outline what I wish to achieve. This idea has really helped me visualise the potential of this project. I have tried to illustrate it also as to what I see in my head. I need to start doing this more as it is easier for ithers to see my vision and also for recording ideas good and bad for progression.

The Story...
White bread is beautiful too. We should love white as much as brown. It hasn't done anything wrong, toast it and you will se how far it will go to make you happy. I hope to get people eating white bread again by opening their eyes to toast. When near heat, white bread transforms into beauty... the taste... nomnomnom. To make white bread appealing again I am aiming my initial plans towards young, trendy, working people who look to products to improve their lifestyle (not neccessarily health) such as iPods and Blackberrys... aspirational products. 'Sex sells' is my strange vision for this new face of white bread. I want to make it personal and interactive with the customer. I want to demonstrate the diversity of toast initially with a vision of then focussing on the other wonders of white bread. My intial message is BUTTER ME UP X.

No comments:

Post a Comment