Friday 15 October 2010

2 colour attempt 1

I know my basic idea for the design of all the nets will be the word bread and an image of a slice of bread. To get me thinking, I tried putting these elements together...

2 colour, 1 image and 1 (main) word.

























I like this but it needs alot of work... I want to use a more descriptive typeface as my packaging and image is going to be pretty simple. I really want the type to speak and as it stands, it is pretty flat. The 2 colours I chose in this attempt were picked from the original image ( a slice of white bread I scanned) but  ideally I would like to use 2 spot colours and so this would be cheaper overall, rather than using CMYK. I am going to look through some Pantone Colour Swatch books at college on Saturday/Monday and pick some colour choice to experiment with.

No comments:

Post a Comment