Thursday 14 October 2010

GRENADE!

I have made 5 nets and have chosen my 3 to use for the Grenade brief. I have chosen my 3 upon how I could use them to communicate my word and image.

WORD - Bread
IMAGE - Slice of bread.
NETS - 1B, 4B and 5B

Net 1B.

Net 2A.

Net 3B.

Net 4B.

Net 5B.

























I am thinking of slightly adapting net 4B to hold a loaf of bread so that it is more shaped to my product. I believe all I should really have to do is extend one panel and add a few additional folds.

For the net 1B I am going to use it as a mailshot to inform people about why white bread is not so bad as people think. I might try and play on the bad side of white bread and use a shock tactic to talk about something not so shocking. Something similar to the style of Fiodor Sumkin or Alison Carmichael where the message (text) has a different meaning to what is initially percieved by the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment