Monday 8 March 2010

InDesign

08.03.10 - Rob likes pandas. Fact.
Last week I got paired with Rob Green and I have to produce a double page spread about him. The brief says that the article must have 300 words and contain 2 images.

Me and Rob started by asking each other questions and we based these on 'favourites'.
  1. Animal - Panda
  2. Pastime - Playing on the Xbox and visiting old friends
  3. Game to play on Xbox - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
  4. Food - Chicken Madras
  5. Place - Formby Beach in Liverpool
  6. Word - Awesome
  7. Season - Spring
  8. Band - Billy Clyro (the older stuff) and City and Colour who have a member from Alexisonfire
  9. Colour - Turquoise
  10. Alcoholic Drink - Jagerbomb or Carling
  11. Movie - Shawshank Redemption or Avatar
  12. Breakfast - Full English and a cuppa (oh, but no mushrooms or tomato...)
  13. Clothing - Fear t-shirt (recommended to check out www.funkrush.co.uk and www.threadless.com
  14. Cartoon Character - Gir from Invader Zim
I think I have quite a good selection of things to base my double page spread on, and hopefuly I can deign a layout which reflects his personality and style too. I can look at his blog for more inspiration as he seems to be a really good illustrator so I would really like to incorporate this into my layout.

Check out my 'Indesign continued...' to see how I got on...

No comments:

Post a Comment