Tuesday 9 March 2010

OUGD104 - What is a Line? (09.03.10)

How long is a piece of string...?
This week I have looked into string. I documented the proces of untangling a sample of thread I had left over from my 'Summer Stitched' book. To be fair, the string wasn't really tangled and didn't take long at all to unravel but I still think it is quite an interesting idea.


Time Travel
To document my walk to College everyday and to show how much distance can be covered in 1 minute I took a photograph every minute of my walk.

It is interesting to see the journey in snapshots as I can see things which I normally miss. If I was to re-do this sequence I would try and keep the camera in the same spot, directly infront and possibly get more of the pavement in the frame, as this is the path I am walking.

- Walk to College

No comments:

Post a Comment