Monday 21 March 2011

Possible board design...

The boards were tricky to design... We both have content to put into them but as time was an issue I thought I would bash them out from home and sne dto Ailsa for review. This action worked quite well but we are relying on the feedback from tomorrows session to improve these boards. Even though I created the original design, the feedback from Ailsa was vital in improving the design and moving it forward more effectively.

I wanted to try something a bit different... but this just looks awful and not in-keeping with our theme or project at all... apart from the colours and use of circle.

Rejected for good reasons!
























Instead we simplified it down and I created this version which simply sits along the bottom of an A3 board. There would be a more consistent area for photographs and uses the typefaces we chose for the project. 

Bit too bland...










So... Ailsa suggested adding colour and making the page numbering look more like the polish tin. Comments too on board... (ha I made a joke!) and make these boards (photographic content to be added).



1 comment:

  1. I think linking the colours back in works better to relate to our porducts. Simple layout with good use of negative space will show off our products, is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete