Tuesday 8 February 2011

Paper

After looking at some animations using paper I would really like to use these techniques as secondary bits of information in my work. Maybe for 'many' or hearts coming off 'fickleness' thing would work really well. Also I want to create the crystalline goblet and water from paper and have the background in paper.

PICTURES & VIDEOS

Tracing Paper



I thought this would look really nice, but there is not enough detail to establish itself as a background. I might as well just have it as a solid white layer.

Antique Paper



The paper needs to move with the text obviously but I like the colour and real quality the stock brings to the screen. I don't think the motion of how the 'norma' text comes onto screen (opactity), this needs addressing and to become more appropriate with printing on paper... maybe just appearing, instead of a fade.

Newsprint



Definitely the best material to use for my background!

Red Card


Orange Card

Yellow Card

Blue Card

Pink Card

No comments:

Post a Comment