Wednesday 9 February 2011

Final Crit

My animation is still a working progress, apologies. Below is how far I have got rendered.

  • WHAT - Top 10 worst fonts
  • HOW - Kinetic typography - short metaphorical essay on good and bad typography
  • WHERE - More 4 - part of the 'Typography Season'
  • WHY - Educate  about good and bad fonts and why
  • WHO - Design/media students and people interested in typography or just a general interest in knowledge!


For the case I want to make something a bit more interesting and was thinking about ceating a lettershaped box to hold the DVD. I also want to include 1 of 4 possible posters (screenshots of idents)

Poster idea (will be portrait).

3D box... Too difficult in the time available!

Poster could fit in front panel... Brilliant!





















Feedback....
Really good feeback and constructive. There are lots of little things I can take into account to make my work better and fit the brief more appropriately. I have underlined the points which I intend to work on!


No comments:

Post a Comment