Monday 28 February 2011

+3 -2

+3 YCN briefs
Ideally I want to produce typographic and print based designs.

Fedrigoni
Bring Fedrigoni’s versatile range of papers to life to ensure they’re the paper of choice for existing and new customers.
+ I would love to do this because of its obvious link to print rather than digital. 

Green & Black’s
Give new consumers a motivating reason to trade up to Green & Black’s.
+ This seems such an open brief but I especially like how they want to reate something as memorable as the Dove and Cadburys commercials seen recently. I think this could either go really well, or really badly.

SEGA
Create a piece of communication that celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Sonic.
+ Sonic is such an iconic figure, it would be really challenging and hopefully rewarding to create something to celebrate the 20th Anniversary.

-2 YCN briefs
I do not want to produce any material that will encourage young audiences to drink. I understand the advertising laws for alcohol and know that young generations will inevitably drink, however I do not have to be a part of the process. Drinking a Budweiser as I type. 

Tuborg
Develop ideas that will build the awareness and understanding of the Tuborg brand based on the theme, “Live Unleashed”.
- Alcohol affects people alternatively and I do not wish to be any part of the advertising/design of any alcoholic based companies. 

Whyte & Mackay
Create a compelling campaign that resonates, builds awareness and encourages trial of Glayva among a new younger audience.
- Again, especially when my designs would encourage younger audiences to try this beverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment