Monday 17 January 2011

Top 10 imaginary friends

IMAGE

From my research into imaginary friends I have chosen a top 10. From this I intend to choose a typeface for all of these and then I can use the best ones suitable in the idents and title sequence.

Carrot
As this dragon is a vegetarian and seems to do alot of intellectual activities, I think they should have a serif typeface to reflect their character, as this has connotatins of serious elements.






Ebby
Ebby can turn into plastercine, so for this reason they typeface should be rounded and look moldable. A sans serif typeface would be most suitable with thickness.







Hanna Mary Ronald
I like this font as it has an innocent and girly look to it. To me, because it is expressive, I think it shows a explorative character.





Roger Keaton





Doo-Doo

Leah

Mr Monster

Smiglet

As Leah is always a baby pig, she needs a more childish font choice.





Blue Crocodile
A crocodile, however friendly, should really be portrayed by a triangular typeface to emphasise the teeth and jaws. I found this font called Triangler which may work quite nicely.








Wack
As Wack has a dark sense of humour and sounds quite scary looking, I wanted a horrific font... However I think something a bit more not so generic might work better, as this character is different.



No comments:

Post a Comment