Monday 3 January 2011

Text effect - explosion

I found a text effect and put it to use...



If I can develop this idea further it would be great. I have not edited any of the setting, I have only changed the scale so the text gets smaller for an instant before 'exploding'. I think the effect needs to be further away so that we can see it.

With this effect I can attempt to recreate one of my more complicated storyboards but I want to get each element right first before I combine them together to create my desired animation and get confused!



In this animation I again have not edited any of the automated settings on the explosion effect yeat but have used a more cartoon typeface 'Badaboom' and have the audience zooming away from it explosion for safety and this adds perspective. I want to try and add context to this explosion and have a bigger blast if that is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment