Tuesday 25 January 2011

Chat with Lorraine

I asked Lorrain for a bit of her feedback on my change of direction and she thought I had made the right decision. She also helped me realise the endless possibilties of animating my sequences. I have blogged loads from what I have found and aim to experiement with lots over the next few days and decide upon a more specific direction to take after the crit.

In terms of audience, she suggested that it is not restricted alot by age or gender, as it is about interest. People who will be interested in viewing my programme will have at least a basic knowledge of computers and will know some of these typefaces by the look of them. Graphic Designers and students will be interested, but also people who gather knowledge. I need to find an appropriate TV channel to air my programme, possibly BBC 4 or More4 as these well known channels broadcast documentarys and more cultural shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment