Monday 16 May 2011

What do grumps hate?

I now want to show small irritations and things that people say they hate... but actually just dislike, and show the positives in them. I started by making a list of things I, and others hate and also what my audience 'hate' and then tried to find the positives.

  • Dentist - smile
  • Rain - flowers
  • Loud people - 
  • Cold callers - 
  • Spam - 
  • Junk mail - recycling
  • Catapillars - butterflies
  • Sugar - sweet
  • Coffee - alert
  • Queueing - 

I then started to apply these positives to my already shadowed typeface from before I changed my brief. Previosuly I wanted the illustrations inside the typeface, however now I think it looks better having the illustration and type overlayed. I want to use the same colour for all the designs across the whole range... pinks blues and yellows... happy colours!




No comments:

Post a Comment