Wednesday 18 May 2011

Crit me!

Hey guys! I am promoting and informing the nations 'grumpy old men and women' of Hate Week. Hate Week is an event held all over the country with an aim of getting people to see the positives in negatives. For example, instead of hating the rain because it soaks you, like it because it makes the flowers grow. All printed material (except the minimag) will be on seed paper, which can be planted and flowers grow from this. Positive longevity through recycling!

Products
Invitation to the free event with free cupcakes and coffee - inform
Coffe cup cardboard sleeve - promote
Cupcake paper cases - promote
Twitter page - promote
Leaflet/minimag - inform

Proposals
Website - inform
TV advert/animation - promote

Feedback
My feedback was better than I expected and I am going to raise my game and think of more of an event for Hate Week. As I don't want people to go out of their way, I need to bring Hate Week to them. The best thing for this would be in stations or in professional sectors of the city rather than a square which in most towns/cities is located in shopping sectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment