Saturday 10 December 2011

Rat race

"You're working at your leisure to learn the things you'll need
The promises you make tomorrow will carry no guarantee
I've seen your qualifications, you've got a Ph.D.
I've got one art O level, it did nothing for me.
Working for the rat race
You know you're wasting your time
Working for the rat race
You're no friend of mine"

This make me thinkk of regimented office spaces with no persoinality. I want to show this in my typeface so have decided to go for this...






















A regimented layout would work well with these lyrics and decoration of font...





























This one is again landscape as it works best with the layout of text and the horizontal stripes inside work well with this layout too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment