Saturday 31 October 2009

OUGD101 No News Is Good News (Research)

This one week brief was all about research. I had to select a newspaper article from Saturday 17th October 09 and research the story. It was suggested that we choose an article which interested us and that we would be able to investigate further. The tone of voice was important and most newspaper articles are serious... the research had to be related in tone as well as subject to the article context.

The article I choose was titled "Lost city that may have inspired Atlantis myth gives up secrets".

I found this article really interesting because it mixes science with myth. I began by researching more into the Pavlopetri story. Then I focused on researching into Atlantis, bottom trawling ruining sea beds and the bermuda triangle. I choose these subjects as they are all related to my article and I find each of them quite interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment